April 11, 2008

Get Your Groove On

Last week, Girl's Night Out was at my house, so we could play Dance Dance Revolution, Rock Band, and Wii Sports. We rocked it all night long (well at least until we felt guilty enough for leaving our husbands at home with the kids)! Poor Arthur was stuck downstairs trying to convince Tyler to stay in bed. Us girls tend to get noisy, so he couldn't even hear the TV to keep himself preoccupied. I haven't broken the news to him that there have been requests for a repeat night in the future. Love you, honey! :)


Oh and this is what you get when you combine a pregnant woman with a little root beer float and a whole lot of rock and roll (love you, Dori!):

7 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Horrible pictures of me!!! Thanks for not putting on the video of the dancing though. I was wondering how Arthur was doing downstairs with all of us goofy girls making a ruckus.

The Jensens said...

That night was so fun! Thanks for hosting Kerri! I'd love to see that video again, though!!

The Waldrams said...

Please NO!

Kerri said...

Yeah, I think Holly and Jaime would kill me if I posted it for the world to see! It is pretty funny, though!

Orange Peanut said...

Why can't we live closer? Looks like you girls all had fun!

As for the youth conference - I borrowed and tweaked a super cool activity that I found on sugardoodle.net. Check it out and you will see all the items the kids hunted for and the scriptures that went with them. I love working with the youth. I have been with the youth for 5 of the 7 years we have lived in this stake.

Tisha said...

sooooo fun!! I'm super sad to have missed :( looks like an amazing party!!! way to go!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I'm so bummed that I missed this! Glad to hear you'll be doing another one, Arthur willing.