March 19, 2009

Random Crazy

I haven't posted in FOREVER and finally got around to downloading the pictures from one of the cameras to our computer. These pictures have no order or relationship with each other, but I just wanted to post them:

I can't seem to get Tyler to wear his goggles during his swim lessons, but he sure has fun wearing them around the house. Here he is practicing his range of emotions at lunch time:




I came home from jogging one morning to find that Tyler had constructed this "Rocket Launcher" all by himself using Tinker Toys. It is quite impressive considering the poor kid doesn't have any play guns, and had to use his own creativity!


I have to say that with his hair pulled back like this, Dylan resembles Roger Federer:


This day, the boys decided they wanted to be twins in every way possible:

I will try to be better at posting. Plus, my other camera is full of pictures. The problem is that it doesn't want to turn on. I need to enlist Arthur's help in getting the pictures off of it.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I've heard boys are pretty darn good at making a gun out of nothing. It must be innate.

Nice to see you back in the blogging world.

holly said...

you're back! Cute pics...love Dylan's hair pulled back. Seriously, what are you guys doing all day? :)

Linn said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Fabulous suggestion--I loved it! And your sweet little boys are darling! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

i want my hand in hios undies feeling his littlecock get hard, stroke it, rub his balls, finger his ass, pull his cockout and suck it for hours, i sucked my brothers from the time he was a baby