February 23, 2007

Dancing King

Please be warned that when watching this short clip, there is some outrageous editing that was done. I did not - I repeat - I did not do the editing! You can give all compliments to my dear husband Arthur.

Another note about the video - the reason it is so short (and the clips had to be edited together) is because everytime Tyler realized that I was taping him, he immediately went into temper tantrum mode. This included throwing chairs, screaming, running around, and throwing himself onto our ottoman. We did get this on video, but out of respect to him, I am refraining from publishing it to the world. The dancing is just too cute not to share.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That boy has got some serious wiggle in his middle! So the big question is which of his parents is he imitating?

jane maynard said...

we LOVE this video....

Kerri said...

If he is imitating someone with a wiggly middle, unfortunately, it must be me. I really need to lay off the ice cream for a bit!