June 15, 2008

Slip 'n Slide and Roasting Weenies

My sister-in-law was in town with her 4 children visiting her parents in Ojai. So, she invited me and the boys to come up for a weenie roast. Since I have actually never been to a weenie roast, there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity! I couldn't think of a better way of spending my Friday evening than roasting weenies! I mean just saying the words "weenie roast" brings a smile to your face!

So, we drove out to Ojai and spent the day swimming, and playing with cousins. That night, we headed over to one of Patty's parent's properties for the weenie roast (just typing it brings a smile). Of course, the highlight of the evening was riding on the 4-wheelers and the "Gator"!


Tyson and Dylan
Amanda and Dylan
Slip 'n Slide Contest
Tyler scored a 7 on this one

Jimmy got an 8 for style !
Gator-Riding
Finally, just because videos are fun, here is a 10 second clip of Todd and Tyler doing some Slip 'n Sliding:




3 comments:

holly said...

I love slip and slides! Too bad they couldn't get more or a running start before they got to the slide...Tyler about went up and over the end of it. :)
I want to go to a weenie roast. Yup, makes me chuckle just typing it as well. Nice.

Sarahp said...

OK--now let me tell you why your video cracks me up--because they ran down the whole slide part and then just plopped down for the last 2 feet of it. Gotta love kids.

Anonymous said...

Kerri and Arthur - Could your boys be any cuter!! I can't believe how big they both are! They are honestly gorgeous! I miss seeing them! Can we please get together soon! XXOO!!