January 5, 2009

Sherma - the unborn Super Hero!

Overheard again, while driving in the car:

Ty: The Super-Hero in my belly is not ready to come out yet!

me: Oh, you have a super-hero in your belly?

Ty: Yeah, a super-hero! You have a baby brother in your belly, Dylan has a baby brother in his belly, and I have a baby sister in my belly. Dylan's baby is named Tom, your baby is Alex, and my baby is Sherma!

me: Sherma?

Ty: Yep, Sherma is the super-hero in my belly. But, she is not ready to come out yet.

***note - this happened a few weeks ago before I was ready to announce the pregnancy. So, I posted it on here with a future publish date of today. I just wanted to remember this funny conversation. So, although it may seem like all Tyler does is talk about the new baby, it is not completely true.

6 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Jarman and Sherma! How funny! I am so excited that you are pregnant! Congratulations!

jordan said...

such a funny little guy. Congratulations by the way!!

Sarahp said...

Awesome. You are such a good mom, you should have a whole bunch more, in fact, want some of mine? Tyler does have some good naming skills.

Debbie said...

So funny!! Your boys are too cute. With Jarman and Sherma, maybe you should name your new baby Sherman?? Lol...

Kerri said...

Um Debbie - Can you imagine if I were to call our baby Sherman Shek?

Debbie said...

That is too funny! I love it!