May 13, 2007

Busy Growing Up

So sorry that we have not posted in a bit. It has been a busy couple of weeks for us. Tyler and Dylan are really growing up so fast. Arthur went to Stuttgart, Germany to present at an animation conference. While he was gone, my mom came to visit to help me survive the week. Her number one priority was to toilet train Tyler. We have had much success and also many accidents. I do think we are on our way to diaper freedom, though!




Dylan has also been working on something special. He finally has done it! We really thought he would never learn. Most child-development books do not even consider it a milestone anymore. Many kids skip it altogether and move directly on to walking. So, we were all excited to see him finally strengthen his muscles enough to support his hefty body.

Dylan has mastered The Worm dance!

4 comments:

CoCo said...

So glad you are alive!! (not that I have any room to talk, my blog is anorexic these days). I hope you had a good Mother's Day! Your boys make me smile - I love when you post their videos. :)

Anonymous said...

Kerri, I finally read your blog. It just seemed like I was there watching all those cute things. Good job Tyler! Good job Dylan, Mom

Amber said...

Sweet. I'm so glad Paul gave you our Blog. I linked yours to mine. Hope that was okay. Your boys are so stinking cute. I can't believe how big Tyler is. He was only one the last time we saw him. Pathetic, I know. We really need to get together some time.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

The video is a crack-up. I love Dylan's little grins.