May 18, 2007

Not as I had Planned

Everyone had recommended this double stroller as the best on the market. There were so many features, you would think you were buying a car! I searched the internet for the best deal, and finally decided to purchase. It was one of the more expensive strollers on the market, but everyone insisted it was worth the extra money. When it arrived, we anxiously opened the box and read every direction to make sure we set it up correctly.

For some reason, walks with my children in the perfect stroller had not been as perfect as I had imagined.

It started out really well:





But about half-way down the block, things changed. I finally gave up after 10 minutes:


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hear you on the double stroller shopping. I've spent about 40 hours in the past two weeks doing research as well. I think I have it figured out though - have you ever heard of the Phil and Ted's double stroller? I'm waiting for a good deal to come up on one on eBay. But like this post shows, it can be the best stroller in the world, but you still have to put your sweet, fussy babies into it. Oh well.

Kerri said...

That is so funny Sarah - I just read your blog! We both have double-strollers on the brain. I wish you better luck once you buy your stroller!