June 4, 2007

Florida - Final installment

Finally, here is the last recap of our Florida trip. Everyone is probably hoping that we don't go on any European tours soon. I hope you enjoy at least some of these pictures, though!

On Friday, we celebrated Jimmy's 7th and Arthur's 31st Birthdays

Can you guess the theme of the party?


Tyler was just happy to have so much candy

Kellen and Dylan


Todd and Dylan


Mike and Rhoda
Don't worry, Mike doesn't always have this goofy look on his face, although he does always look a bit goofy.


Amanda showing off her gift to Uncle Arthur

Saturday was our last full day in Florida, so we spent it at the beach


Sunday, we headed back to California.

Being the much wiser older brother, Tyler decided to tell Dylan all about airplane fun.

I am having a bit of trouble uploading the Arthur/Superman battle. Hopefully Arthur can help me iron out the kinks, and it will be on here soon. I know you are all shaking with anticipation!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Dylan at the beach!! I hope that Matthew gets that chubby!
The family one at the beach too is great too! It looks so nice! I miss WARM beaches :(

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

At risk of sounding redundant, I have to agree with Debbie--the beach pictures are really cute. :)

Amber said...

Ahhh....don't you just LOVE Florida beaches. They are my favorite. Maybe I'm biased since I grew up there, but they really are nice. It looks like you had a blast. How fun!!!

Oh and by the way, I found out a couple weeks ago that Stacy Smith and her family are in your ward. I'm so jealous. I LOVE her. Maybe we should move to your ward.

Kerri said...

Amber - Yep, the beaches in Florida are just beautiful. The white sand feels so clean and the warm water was so nice!

Yeah, the Smith's moved in and it is so fun to have a familiar face here. YES, you should move to South Pas! Well at least we should try to hang out sometime, anyway.

CoCo said...

Kerri - I'm not sure why you are trying to make it look like your Florida family vacation was SO MUCH more fun than all those Christmas training trips you took in college. :) Okay, so maybe your family is absolutely adorable and maybe you did have more fun. Thanks for rubbing it in! Kidding (of course)!

Kerri said...

Ha Ha! Although I must say spending Christmas in Fort Lauderdale with the drama-filled BU swim team was an adventure, it was nice to actually get to enjoy the beaches this time around without a 90 year old coach yelling at us!

CoCo said...

76! The immortalized age of 76. :) Doc will always be 76. Maybe if I started taking vitamin C in its crystaline form, and got regular flu shots ... well then WHAMO!