November 9, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese Madness

Recently, we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate a friend's 2nd Birthday party. Between Arthur and Tyler, I don't know who had more fun. At one point, I was watching Tyler play a game similar to Plinko, and I glance over to see Arthur and some random kid (not from the party) playing Air Hockey. Arthur claims he let the kid win, but between you and me, I think he is full of it. Later, he disappeared and returned after about 20 minutes with a fist full of tickets that he had won playing Skee-ball. Even though you walk away feeling like you got hit by a bus, Chuck E. Cheese is a kid's (and a Dad's) paradise.

7 comments:

maren bosley said...

I love it!!!! Totally sounds like what Andrew would do on an outing to chuck e. cheese!

holly said...

My first experience in Chuck E.Cheese was a birthday party Samantha went to this past spring. She loved it...and I felt like I had been run over by a truck. Glad you had fun.

Amanda said...

I've never been to Chuck E. Cheese, but when I was super pregnant with Camille, Rob and I went away for a couple of days and ended up spending a few hours one night at an arcade. I insisted on playing skeeball and ended up with a million tickets (almost) because I hit the bonus and the machine spit out about 400 tickets! Talk about my lucky day! I laughed for about ten minutes straight because I was so excited...what a fun memory! Thanks for sharing your fun!

The Proctor Group said...

That is too funny! I have no doubt that my husband would have a blast as well. He could spend hours in any arcade.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I didn't know Chuck and Barney were pals.

Amber said...

You're boys are SO darn cute. Glad you had fun at Chuck E. Cheese.

Lorie said...

Trent and I love that place. We went for my niece's b-day, and it was really fun.