December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving Week - Sacramento

We drove up to Sacramento to celebrate Thanksgiving with both of our families. It was so fun to spend time with the family and to share the season with those most important to us. I won't go overboard on the details, but here are some highlights:

* Tyler running to see Grandpa Shields' clocks every time they dong
* Dylan finally giving up eating baby food out of a jar (thank you Grandpa Shek for making delicious food)
* Late-Night shopping with my mom on Black Friday
* Arthur insisting that he watch the kids while my mom, sister and I go to see the movie Enchanted
* Tyler running through the "wilderness" backyard with Grandma Shek
* Catching up with Becky, my good friend from high school
* Eating at New Canton, a Shek family favorite

* Only stopping 1 time on the 6 1/2 hour drive back home (woo-hoo!)

I will, however, go overboard on the pictures!


*** Because I refuse to give compliments to my brother-in-law, I won't say a single thing about the pie he made. I only included a photo of it in this post because I did a good job taking it's picture. :)

1 comments:

Amber said...

Yummy looking pie. And my mom has those exact same plates. How funny!!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.