August 21, 2008

Happy Family?

To start this out, you need to know that in Primary the kids sing a song called "Happy Family". The words are:

I love mother; she loves me.
We love daddy, yes sirree;
He loves us, and so you see,
We are a happy family.

So, today the boys were eating cereal, and as usual they started to bicker a bit. I heard Dylan starting to cry a little. Then Tyler said, "It's ok, Dylan. You hurt me and I hurt you. I hurt you and then you hurt me!" Apparently, this reminded him of the song "Happy Family", so he started to sing:

You hurt me; and I hurt you
I hurt you; and you hurt me
hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmm
We are a happy family.

3 comments:

holly said...

That is the funniest thing I've read all week. ;) Thanks, Kerri. I love your boys. They are awesome.

Amber said...

That is totally the most hilarious thing I have heard in a long time.

(At least he's learning his primary songs.)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Kids do say (and sing) the darnedest things. :)