August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Shek!

Happy Birthday, Grandpa! Even though your birthday was last week, we would never want to deprive you of the traditional B-day video!

As usual, I had a completely different vision for this video, but once we got rolling it took an abrupt turn.

Tyler had an idea to pretend to "bake" a birthday cake for you, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to film the video. Baking lost it's appeal quickly, and the video somehow evolved into a little musical performance dedicated to you!

Without further ado, I present the Von Shek Boys!

3 comments:

CoCo said...

how fun to watch the personalities of your little guys develop. such hams! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tyler and Dylan for a wonderful duet!

Love,
Grandpa Shek

Megan said...

So, when we were at Kidspace I was thinking you guys must be nearby since you live in Pasadena. We had a lot of fun, I love how most of it was outside, only in southern california can you pull that off. We'll have to be sure to meet up next time we are out visiting my family. I don't know how many wards are in pasadena, but I wonder if you are in my aunt and uncle's ward, Chuck and Kay Henry?