October 30, 2008

Pumpkins and Heat

We recently got a really nice camera that I have been itching to take out for photo shoots with the kids. Unfortunately (as you will see in my next several posts), my kids - especially Tyler - just don't enjoy photo shots and do everything possible to avoid smiling nicely for me.

It has been super hot in Los Angeles and has not felt like Autumn at all. So, last week, we went with some of our good friends to a farm that was hosting a pumpkin patch to try to get in the spirit. It ended up being one of the hottest days of the month, but we enjoyed ourselves, nonetheless. The kids got to feed goats, pick pumpkins, ride tractors (Tyler), scream at me because they were too small to ride a tractor (Dylan), and ride a train. I also got a little practice at using my new camera!







0 comments: