October 10, 2008

Sacramento

Before starting this post, I am going to apologize to all of our Sacramento friends with whom I have promised to hang out on my next visit. This was completely a last minute trip and there really was very little extra time.

My brother, Mike, was in town for an Oracle Conference in San Francisco. My other brother, Steve, also decided to make the trip. My sister lives 2 minutes from my parents, so I didn't want to miss the mini-family reunion. At the last minute, I packed up the boys and drove the 6 hours to Sacramento on my own.

Once I got there, we heard from Steve that he was not going to be able to get a flight home, so he was unable to make the trip. I was still glad to spend a little time with family.

Hanging out at Sac State, where Grandpa teaches:
Swimming with cousins:

PJ Time with cousins:

Lari, Owen, Kellen, Tyler, me, and Mike. Yes, Mike is 1 foot taller than me. No, neither he nor I were adopted (to the best of our knowledge). Yes, life is not fair, but I have grown to accept my short gene:

1 comments:

Orange Peanut said...

It's okay! We know we will see you soon!