June 10, 2009

"Kleaning" the K'nex

I have so much to post, and will eventually get around to it (hopefully before the baby comes)!

For now, I wanted to share something funny.

I asked Tyler to clean up his K'nex that had been spread across several rooms in our house. After about 5 minutes of total silence, I knew something had to be up. Well, he wasn't exactly cleaning, but he was working hard:


If you click to enlarge to picture, you will see that he replicated the Parts List exactly.

Pretty proud of his work:

5 comments:

maren bosley said...

Ohhh! That is SO something my boys would do. What a cutie!!!

California Garners said...

That's pretty cool. Acts of creativity always overshadow the event that kids (mine in particular) will put great effort into doing something new, and very little into hum drum things their moms ask them to do (like clean up their toys.) Great job remembering to take a picture of it.

Lisa said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! What a smart kid!

Melissa said...

That is awesome!

Nancy said...

he's going to be an engineer! or something!