August 11, 2009

Austin's Blessing

Arthur had to travel to a computer graphics conference in New Orleans last week. So, I did not want to spend the entire week alone. I went up to Sacramento to visit family (and get a little help while I could!). We arranged to have Arthur fly into Sacramento after his conference so he could make the drive home with me.

Because we would all be there together and both our families live in Sacramento, we decided to bless Austin. He was calm and content the entire morning. I was able to sit back and enjoy the moment fully. The blessing was wonderful and the spirit was felt very strongly.

My sister and her family were there, but they had church commitments after the blessing. Unfortunately, we did not get pictures with them.

Before church - I wanted to make sure we got a clean picture of Austin in his outfit before the potential sweat and spit up-filled pictures that could be present by the end of the day. Can you tell I have been through this 2 times before?
Just Us:
Arthur's Parents and Us:My Parents and Us:Almost the whole group:Uncle Alvin with my 4 Boys:This was taken about 2 seconds after Austin was placed on the wet grass:3 seconds after being placed on the wet grass:Cute shots of Austin:

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! Sounds like a beautiful day.

Andrew Bosley said...

What a beautiful family! That Austin fits right in--just as handsome as his brothers! Congrats!
love,
maren

The Waldrams said...

Austin is adorable, and ummm Kerri are you sure you just had a baby? You look fabulous! Miss you.

O'Babies said...

He is a really cute little guy!
~Jeffo and Mandy

Amber said...

What an adorable little doll. Is that bad to call a boy a "doll"? He really is so cute. And you look amazing as well. Congrats on his blessing.

eliciakaye said...

Love love love the wet grass pic. Seriously Kerri, you REALLY don't look like you just had your third baby. Your family is gorgeous, and we really miss you guys.

Nancy said...

you have sure got yourself another little heartbreaker!

Rachel said...

He is gorgeous!, and you Kerri look amazing!

CoCo said...

I still can't get over how much I love Tyler's goggle tan lines!

Nicole said...

he is so cute. he has gotten so big. Congreats.

Laisa said...

Congratulations Kerri! He is so, so adorable! We hope that you are all doing well. You look great! :)

Desi said...

Kerri, you look amazing! I can't believe I've been so slow at getting on here to see Austin. He is so cute! We love and miss your cute family.