August 24, 2009

Tyler's B-day

I can't believe I have a 5 year old! I remember the day he was born, I started to cry thinking that he would soon be leaving me for college. At the time, I was able to laugh it off as crazy emotions, but now I am realizing I was right. The years have passed too quickly.

This was a big year for you, Tyler! You have really begun to read well. You love looking at bus stop numbers, doing your workbooks, getting stickers on your charts, and watching Avatar with Dad. You are a huge help to me as you have started to walk your dishes to the kitchen counter, put your clothes in the hamper, and bathe yourself. You are so great with Austin. I can trust you to keep an eye on him for a few minutes.

You have started kindergarten and love everything about it. You are on your first soccer team and although you have lost every game so far, you still are excited about it. You have a great zest for life. I love you, buddy!

For your birthday this year, Uncle Aaron was able to come celebrate with us. You got lots of Legos, Transformers, and a Dart gun set. You spent most of the night running around shooting everyone with darts.

Happy Birthday, Ty! We love you!

Birth

1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday

0 comments: