January 19, 2007

First Post

This is my first blog entry ever. It is very sad considering I am the wife of an MIT graduate who works as a Software Engineer. I should be ashamed of myself. My husband should be ashamed of himself. How is he ever going to be published in Technology Review if his own wife doesn't even know how to blog?

But, I am definitely not the most technically savvy person on the block. Not very long ago, I was proud to say that I had never owned a DVD player or cell phone. All that changed when I married Arthur. 5 years and 2 sons later, I guess it is time to break the blogger mold and and see where this takes us. I mean if my 2 year old son already knows how to play music on my iPod, I can become a blogger.

Stay tuned for more updates, pictures and hopefully some fun!

0 comments: