January 25, 2007

OCD

My family tends to tease my sister about her obsessive behaviors. When we were roommates in college, we would have arguments about how I forgot to put the "winter" clothes on the dark hangers and the "summer" clothes on the light hangers. Even with 2 kids, "Junk Drawers" do not exist in her home. She will kill me for posting this, but it is the sad truth. Oh yes, and don't get me started on our weekly car-cleaning routine involving Q-tips. Unfortunately, I think Tyler is beginning to demonstrate a few of his own obsessive traits. On second thought, I could probably use this to my advantage once he is a bit older...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right! I am going to kill you for sharing my old obsessive tendencies with the world. I want everyone to know that I have mellowed out since getting married and having kids. Also, it is true that there are no junk drawers in the house, but I have allowed Justin one box to put his junk in.

Kerri said...

If mellowing out means allowing Justin one drawer, I guess you are right! Just kidding, I am actually so impressed! Please come help me because I don't think I have anything but junk drawers!