January 30, 2007

Rainy Day

Today, Tyler and I went outside to play while Dylan took a nap. I have been letting him play barefoot because he always ends up turning on the water, and I would like at least one pair of shoes to last more than a month (don't worry, we live in Southern CA, so it is usually pretty warm). Today it was a bit cold, though, and I felt like an irresponsible parent when the neighbors spotted him running around without his shoes. To top it off, it started to rain on us. So I hurried him inside making sure to voice my "concerns" for his health loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Once we were inside, I knew I had to come up with something fun to make up for lost time outside. So, we did a little painting. Here are a few of Tyler's masterpieces. We have titled the collection "Salade du Jour":



0 comments: