July 4, 2007

Random Fun

We have been having a lot of fun the past couple of weeks. With playgroup on hiatus for the summer, I have had to improvise to keep Tyler entertained. Thank goodness that we live in LA and have access to so many kid-friendly activities! We have been swimming, relaxed with a picnic at the Rose Bowl, explored the Science Museum, fed peacocks at the Arboretum, and built sandcastles at a few parks. I am trying to teach Tyler the difference between lower and uppercase letters, but he just doesn't seem too interested. Isn't he too young to know about Summer Brain Drain?

I don't have many pictures, but I do have a small video clip showing some random stuff. Don't be surprised that most of the scenes take place during meal-times. That seems to be the only time I can get both kids to sit still while I record.

A few highlights to watch for in the video:

1. Tyler singing I am a Child of God
2. Arthur's bizarre sound effects
3. cheerios toss
4. baby prison
5. sprinkler shock
6. munching on seaweed
7. Dylan waving goodbye


2 comments:

Angela said...

Baby prison was my favorite part. I hope Dylan learns how to climb stairs before he is strong enough to rip the gate off the wall!

Shannon Powell said...

That was the most fun video! We loved it. We want so badly to come visit, let us know when would be a good time!!