August 2, 2007

Cooler Online

We have been having internet problems for the past month, so it has been hard to post anything new. I am off to Sacramento to visit with family next week and Arthur is going to a boring computer graphics conference in San Diego. For all of you nerds out there that may be interested, here is a link to the conference: http://www.siggraph.org/s2007/

I have been listening to the new Brad Paisley CD. Anyone familiar with his music will know that many of his songs have amusing lyrics. Here is the video of one of my favorite songs from the album, "Online". It features Jason Alexander, Maureen McCormick, William Shatner and Estelle Harris.

Hope you enjoy it:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was awesome! Did you know I was a baton twirler in a former life? Ha ha. :)

Sarah said...

I love that he actually showed up at the concert! Very funny video and I can totally relate...

Kerri said...

Angela - that is so funny because I used to be a baton twirler when I was little, too. It was all fun and games until we had to learn the spin toss and I went into panic mode.

Sarah - yeah, me too. people don't realize that I am really an old balding man without a spouse or kids.

Amber said...

Ha!!! That was hilarious. I totally need to put that on my blog.

Amber said...

I just checked my blog. I'm totally scum. I'm sorry. I should have called you. And I would have, had I not been invited to go with another friend. But I seriously want to go again and I promise I will call you. Don't hate me. Do you have a membership there?

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

The Vulcan ears are classic.