March 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thank you, to my good friend Megan who tagged me!

Here is more than enough info about me! I hope you still come back here after reading all this stuff!

RULES: Answer questions, tag 5 people then go to their blog and leave them a comment reminding them.

10 years ago... I was in my Junior year of college at Boston University, hanging out with a really great "friend" named Arthur, swimming a lot, spending too much time in group meetings, freezing my tail off in -20 degree temperatures

5 places I've lived...Danville, CA - Fairfax Station, VA - Folsom, CA - Boston, MA - Santa Monica, CA

5 things to do today...
1)try to fall back asleep - thank you Tyler for waking me up at 1:30 a.m.
2)train with my friend Jennifer for the "5K Beat the Bishop" around the Rose Bowl
3)laundry
4)drop and pick up Tyler from school
5)prepare a quick dinner for the family before Arthur has to leave for Young Men's at church

Jobs I've had...
1) Swim instructor (yes, it sad that neither one of my boys know how to swim now)
2)Merrill Lynch intern
3)Accountant for Harmans (KFC Franchiser)
5)Accountant for LowerMyBills.com
6) Mother

5 snacks I can't live without... 1) fruit 2) cereal 3)ice cream, 4)Jamba Juice 5) chocolate

What we would do with Billions of dollars (I stole a couple from you, Megan!)...
1)Pay off our mortgage and Invest so that our children don't have to worry about college
2)Give money to charities
3)Travel - there are too many places on our "must-see before we die" list
4)Hire a professional chef and house cleaner
5) Spend as much time with family as possible

5 things you may not know about me...
1)I spent 16 years of my life on competitive swim teams
2)I was a baton twirler during my elementary school years
3)I have a toe that is partially "webbed" - please don't ask to see it
4) I have run 3 marathons (pre-children)
5)I love 80's music

10 years from now... I want to be full of energy, taking care of my children, appreciating all the wonderful things that life has to offer, and still head over heels in love with my husband.

OK I tag...Angela, Jamie, Jordan, Maren and Megan...have fun girls!! Thanks for the tag Megan!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the tag, Kerri! I'll do it soon. :)

Tisha said...

loved reading this- funny thing is that I also have two webbed toes that I passed on to Adley (weird), funny this never came up as I'm sure we were both wearing flip-flops the majority of the time we hung out! :) we'll have to compare sometime! :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

A professional house cleaner would sure be nice.

Hooray for Jamba Juice!