November 23, 2008

Babysitting

A few weeks ago, we were babysitting some friends' kids (I won't mention what political event was occurring, because I think most of you readers are all sick of hearing about it by now). I wasn't sure if I would have the energy to entertain 5 young kids for almost 5 hours, but the kids played really well together. The older kids taught the younger ones how to play duck-duck-goose, tag, and hide-and-seek. They played cars, trains, threw balls, and raced. At the end of the night, the kids were worn out and had been so great. So, we rewarded them with a movie downstairs. Obviously, they liked it!

3 comments:

holly said...

Those pictures are awesome...so cute of all the kiddies! Thanks again for doing that. :)

Barbara Jackson said...

Oh that Aubree Erickson is a cutie!!!

Nicole said...

Barbara is my mom she's a little bi est. Thanks for doing that.