November 11, 2008

Bolt to the Theaters!

I know that most of the women reading this post probably already have tickets purchased for the upcoming Twilight movie. But, do your husbands and children really want to see a movie about high school vampire love? Most definitely, NOT! Undoubtedly, you already have your girl's night out planned on Friday, November 21st - which includes leaving your poor husband and kids to fend for themselves. So, I suggest you make it up to them by spending some quality time with your family and take them the next day to see Bolt, the new Disney animated movie. If you enjoyed the action-adventure part of The Incredibles and the tenderness that was Lilo & Stitch, you will absolutely love Bolt.

Arthur and I had a chance to attend the premiere screening of it on Saturday. Attending one of these movie premiers always gives me a good excuse to wear a pretty dress, curl my hair, and hire a babysitter for a fun night out with my husband. In addition to not feeling guilty about buying new earrings for the event, we got to watch a great movie. I seriously fell in love with Bolt, the little white dog who believes he is a super hero. This movie is so much more than just a cartoon. I laughed out loud at Rhino, felt my heart pound during the action scenes, and tried to hide my tears in the touching moments.

But, I have to say that my favorite part of the movie was at the end when I got to see this:


I love you, Arthur! This movie is definitely one that you and all the people at Disney can be proud of!

5 comments:

holly said...

Sweet! That's awesome. Can Arthur be my claim to fame? :)

becks said...

Seriously, that is so cool! Technology manager? Awesome! I admit that I wasn't really planning on seeing this movie since I don't have kids. Looks like I will now :) Congratulations!

Orange Peanut said...

I absolutely do not feel guilty about going to the 12:01 am showing of Twilight. While my family is dreaming of turkey, I will be enjoying the vampire show! I can't wait!

So cool to see Art's name and we will definitly go to the theater and watch the movie, so we can see his name on the big screen. So cool!

Serene & Damon said...

I was planning to see it anyways, but now that I know you laughed out loud I will definately be going.

Hope you don't mind that I've found you.

Serene

Tisha said...

that's awesome arthur! we will definitely go see it- I'm sure adley would love it! thanks for the recommendation!