January 16, 2008

R is for Run!

Once a week, Tyler attends a co-op preschool with 4 of his buddies. We each take a turn teaching the letters to the kids. This month, it is my turn. My first day was pretty chaotic. Most of the boys wanted nothing to do with the fun crafts I planned, singing time became a solo act for me, and playtime turned into a loud, high speed game of "chase". The second week went much more smoothly. A little tweaking in the schedule, and I was able to get each boy to participate in all the activities. After we finished, the boys released all their energy by continuing the "chase" game they apparently didn't finish the previous week.

Burping contest during snack time (not sure which of them initiated this one):


Getting rid of the wiggles (by the sweat on their brows, I am pretty sure Dallin and Tyler needed this the most):

0 comments: