September 9, 2008

31 Already?

Last month, I turned 31 YEARS OLD! Wow, even the type looks old. Arthur continues to be the greatest gift-giver and arranged to have my mom (who was in town redecorating my house) watch the kids while we spent the night at the Grand Californian at Disneyland. The hotel is fabulous, but you will have to check out their website for pictures because the ones we took won't do justice. After dinner, we rushed outside to watch the nightly fireworks display that Disneyland puts on in the summer. In the morning, we walked around Downtown Disney, ate breakfast, and bought some light sabers for the boys.

Thank you, Arthur! I love you so much! Thank you, Mom, for watching the kids!

Star Shaped Fireworks (my personal favorite of the night)


4 comments:

holly said...

How do I keep missing your birthday? I am lame. Sorry about that. Try turning 32...its worse. :)
Looks like you guys had fun! Happy belated birthday!

Angela said...

Happy belated birthday from me too!

CoCo said...

Argh. Such a jerk. I missed your bday. :(

Please miss mine, so we're even. Thanks.

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Happy Birthday, Kerri! Glad that you had a fun day! Yes, hit the big 3-1 myself this past March. So far, so good!