September 10, 2008

Tyler's B-Day Pictures

So, here are pictures from Tyler's birthday. In the morning he woke up to his door being decorated and balloons all over the floor (an idea I stole from my friend at East Coast Bosleys). At church, the primary kids sang Happy Birthday to him. What was funny is that our usually shy in public little boy was standing in front of all the kids proudly and actually sang to himself with the group. I love that kid! After church, we had to rush with the cupcakes and presents because Arthur was leaving for an out of town work conference that afternoon.

I am not exactly sure why, but he has adopted this funny pose when taking pictures. I suppose it is better than before when I had to beg or trick him into looking at the camera.



Happy Birthday Ty Ty!

0 comments: